Sunrun provides the following benefits at no cost to you provided by Prudential:
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D): A benefit of one times your annual earnings up to $250,000. You are automatically enrolled during your initial eligibility period.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): LTD benefits begin after you are disabled for 180 days and replace 60 percent of your annual base salary up to a monthly maximum of $10,000, until age 65. These benefits are taxable.
Sunrun provides the following benefit at no cost to you provided by Broadspire:
- Short-Term Disability (STD): STD benefits begin after a seven-day waiting period and replace 66.67 percent of your base salary to a weekly maximum of $2,500 for up to 26 weeks. These benefits are taxable.
Your benefits and COVID-19
You also have the opportunity to elect additional amounts of life insurance at discounted group rates for you, your spouse and children. During your initial eligibility period, you can enroll for certain amounts of coverage without having to provide evidence of insurability (EOI).
- Employee Voluntary Life: If you are newly eligible, you can elect coverage in increments of $10,000 up to a maximum of $2,000,000. You can elect up to the guaranteed issue amount of $250,000 without providing EOI.
- Spouse Voluntary Life: If your spouse is newly eligible, you can elect coverage in increments of $10,000 up to a maximum of $500,000 for your spouse. You can elect up to the guaranteed issue amount of $100,000 without providing EOI.
- Child Voluntary Life: You can purchase coverage for your child(ren) in increments of $10,000 up to a maximum of $20,000. Please note: The optional dependent term life insurance coverage amount on your children may not exceed 100% of your optional term life coverage amount. There are no health requirements for this coverage.