RxBenefits Prescription Drug Coverage
For members of the Cigna plans, pharmacy benefit services are provided by Express Scripts and administered by RxBenefits, Inc. With more than 60,000 pharmacies in the Express Scripts network, it’s easy to find the services you need.
You will receive one combined ID card from Cigna for both your medical coverage and your prescription plan through RxBenefits.
If you need to fill a prescription prior to receiving your ID card, below is the information your pharmacy needs in addition to your identification number or Social Security number:
- RXBIN: 610014
- RXGRP: RXBSUNR
Your benefits and COVID-19
CCS LivingConnected Diabetes Program
Cigna plan members who live with diabetes have access to CCS Medical’s LivingConnected diabetes program, which helps you to manage your condition from home. This program is available at no additional cost when you are enrolled in a Cigna medical plan.
As part of this program, you have access to:
- Easy-to-use cellular or Bluetooth glucose meter with 24/7 live monitoring
- Test strips, lancing devices, lancets and other diabetes supplies
- Coaching from a registered nurse when readings are in the critical range
- Live, personalized health coaching from certified diabetes educators
- Online portal and smartphone app
Locate a Pharmacy or Check Prescription Coverage
By visiting Express Scripts, you can search for nearby pharmacies and locate the preferred drug list.
To locate a pharmacy:
- Click on “Locate a Pharmacy”
- Enter your zip code or city and state
- Click on “Locate Pharmacy”
To check if your prescription is covered:
- Click on “Preferred Drug List”
- Enter the name of your drug