Kaiser Medical Plan Options
With two Kaiser options for those in California service areas, you have the flexibility to find the right plan to meet your needs and your budget.
You have the option to elect one of the following choices:
- Kaiser HMO Base Plan (California Only)
- Kaiser HMO Buy Up Plan (California Only)
Each of these plans includes comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage, with qualified in-network preventive care and screenings covered at 100 percent.
Your benefits and COVID-19
Kaiser HMO Base & Buy-Up Plans (California Only) Overview
With these plans, you select a primary care physician (PCP) from the participating network of providers who will coordinate your health care needs, refer you to specialists (if needed) and approve further medical treatment. Services received outside of the HMO’s network are not covered, except in the case of emergency medical care.
Kaiser Plan Features
How to Find a Provider
- Visit KP.org and
- Select Doctors & Locations
- Select either California-Northern or California – Southern
- Click to search by Doctors or Locations type
- Enter Zip Code or City and choose HMO in the Health Plan drop-down menu
- Click Search