What you need to know
If you experience a qualified life event during the year, such as marriage, divorce or the birth or adoption of a child, you may make changes to your elections at that time.
It is your responsibility to make changes to your benefit elections by logging into OKTA Single Sign-On and clicking on the “Workday” link within 30 days of the event. If you fail to do so, you will not be able to enroll or make changes until the next Open Enrollment period.
Harness the power of your Sunrun benefits
Call the Benefits Advocate Center at (844) 632-2197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a qualified life event?
Qualified life events include:
- If you have or adopt a child, or there’s a change in legal custody of a child
- You get married, divorced, legally separated, or there’s a change in your domestic partner relationship
- Change in employment status that results in a loss or gain of benefits, such as beginning or ending employment, change in hours, or an unpaid leave of absence
- Change in dependent status of a child, such as when he or she reaches age 26
- Significant change in spouse’s premium contributions
- Significant change in dependent care charges
- Entitlement to Medicare, Medicaid, or another insurance plan
- Change in spouse’s benefit elections
- Relocation of home residence outside of current coverage area
- Death of a spouse or child
Dependent Eligibility Verification
If you want to add/change dependents or beneficiaries on any of your benefits, be sure to gather the necessary information to verify their relationship to you.